join the bizquip team
We are always looking for bright, energetic, enthusiastic professionals who share a passion for delivering excellence and seek a career in a busy, vibrant atmosphere. If you would like more information on careers at Bizquip please get in touch on 01 217 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Sales Technical Architect
Permanent, Full-time position
As a well-established family owned Irish company in operation since 1984 located in Sandyford, Dublin 18, we specialise in workspace solutions, in that we offer a full turn-key solution to all office requirements across workplace technology, commercial interiors and stationery and office supplies.
Our software solutions team, part of our workplace technology offering, are a dynamic group of digital transformation specialists.
During the day, we teach everyone from customers to our colleagues how to leverage digital technologies by providing technical consulting about Laserfiche. We train. We strategize. We inform. We’re the experts on process automation software and we help others become experts, too.
We’re looking for an intelligent, outgoing, and creative problem-solver with strong presentation skills and an appetite for technology. Join us and become part of a fantastic team of charismatic and socially outgoing techies!
From dealing with cloud and on-premise globally recognised solutions through innovative mobile and capture technologies, you will help our customers find the magic solution!
- Become an expert on all aspects of Document workflow solutions and Business Process Automation (Enterprise Content Management Software) and other complementary cloud technologies.
- Deliver first-class software solutions using a combination of out of the box Enterprise software and custom-coded solutions tailored to an organization’s business needs
- Analyse business needs and requirements to design and implement new solutions
- Write documents detailing custom solutions provided to prospective customers and framing the scope of the engagement
- Provide post-implementation support (including troubleshooting, maintenance, and training)
- Establish strong working relationships with partners, clients, and team members
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree. Computer science, physical sciences, engineering, math, or related technical field preferred. We welcome applications from recent graduates with relevant experience!
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications.
- Familiarity with Windows client/server operating systems, Web protocols (e.g., HTTP, ASP, XML, etc.) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic or object-oriented programming, C++ and C#, familiarity with TCP/IP-based networking, and Regular Expression a plus.
- Experience working with SQL Server or Oracle databases desired.
- Understanding of hardware, networking, and scripting concepts.
- Competency in Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Resourcefulness and creativity in finding solutions
- Ability to maintain professionalism and remain positive under pressure
- Enjoy working with people whether they are clients, peers, or management
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter mentality and team-player attitude
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Business Process Automation helpful
- Full Clean Driving License – as some Travel will may be required.
We are eager to meet people with a strong work ethic and people who take pride in their work. Salary will be negotiable based on experience. This is a full-time hybrid position, Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.30pm. If you are interested in meeting us, please get in touch via email@example.com
Service Technician - Workplace Technology
Permanent, Full-time position
As a well-established family-owned Irish company in operation since 1984 located in Sandyford, Dublin 18, Bizquip specialise in workspace solutions, we offer a full turn-key solution to all office requirements across workplace technology, commercial interiors including home office solutions and office supplies.
Our Workplace Technology Service team proactively support our large customer base of Government, Corporate and Commercial Customers.
The term technology can be vague, but at Bizquip we specifically focus on creating a “Smart Workplace” environment for our clients. We advise, supply and support workplace technology solutions that enables collaboration, communication and integration.
We provide a complete managed service of workplace technology solutions including:
▪️ Managed Print Services
▪️ Audio Visual & Video Conferencing Solutions
▪️ Business Process Automation and Document Workflow Solutions
▪️ Collaboration Solutions – Cloud based Desk & Meeting Space booking & Visitor Management platforms
▪️ Smart Workplace Technology – Building & Occupancy Analytics and Digital Signage
We are seeking to hire a Service Technician to join our team to assist with providing our technology clients superior technical support.
- Setting up and installing and networking new printers, services, scanners, and Service management software.
- Providing routine service and maintenance to scanners and printers,
- Providing demonstrations and customer training.
- Managing orders and stock of new equipment, parts, and materials.
- Providing excellent customer support and Service.
- Managing schedules and customer emergencies.
- Keeping abreast of the latest technologies and practices in the industry.
- 2 years relevant experience in a similar position, preferable but not essential
- Keen interest in IT and Technology
- Assertive and confident, able to build work effectively with customers and team of engineers and technical architects
- Ability to be flexible with willingness to learn and implement new skillsets.
We are eager to meet people with a strong work ethic and people who take pride in their work. Salary will be negotiable based on experience. This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.30pm. If you are interested in meeting us, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Executive x 2
Permanent, Full-time position
As a well-established, 2nd generation family-owned Irish company in operation since 1984 located in Sandyford, Dublin 18, Bizquip specialises in workspace solutions. We offer a full turn-key solution to all office requirements across workplace technology, commercial interiors including home office solutions and office supplies.
We proactively support our large customer base of Government, corporate and SME clients. We are actively seeking to hire a new Sales Executive to assist with our business growth. The Sales Executive will join an experienced team to support our existing client base, keeping in touch with our clients to advise on additional products and services we offer as part of the overall business model at Bizquip.
This position has a clear career path toward Account Management and an opportunity to specialise in one of our key business areas in time. Ongoing training and support will be provided with regular product and services training in partnership with our suppliers, such as Ricoh, HP amongst others. Learning and Development is a key part of our culture at Bizquip, and we are continuously seeking to upskill our team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Achieve personal targets as agreed by management.
- Proactively reaching out to client base with new products and services offering.
- Generate leads and capture new business to support Senior Account Managers.
- Support the sales strategy and plans for specific customers along with the overall business development strategy
- Inbound and Outbound sales calls to both existing and prospective clients.
- General administration support
- Effective use of internal systems i.e. CRM system.
- Provide excellent customer service to our client base.
- Previous experience in a target driven sales role in a busy, commercial business is desirable, minimum 2 years’ relevant experience required
- Ability to perform under pressure in an ever-changing environment
- Highly accurate and fine attention to detail essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues
We are eager to meet people with a strong work ethic and people who take pride in their work. As the office landscape evolves, so do we. We are a forward-thinking company seeking to grow our business, embracing new technologies and solutions for our existing and prospective clients.
Salary level is dependent on experience between €20,000 – 30,000 base salary with commission structure. This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday from 9am – 5.30pm. If you are interested in meeting us, please get in touch via email@example.com